At Margaret Ryan & Company, our services go beyond the accounts and balances of a business. To us it is just as important that your business is where you want it to be. Our range of services has been developed to help you achieve you business goals.
Accounts Preparation & Audit
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, farmers, partnerships, solicitors, charities, limited companies and property management companies.
- Audit of financial statements – statutory and voluntary audit.
- Preparation of annual Companies Registration Office return.
- Preparation of annual Income Tax and Corporation Tax returns.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of payroll tax returns.
- Preparation of Capital Gains Tax returns.
- Provision of all tax planning services to enable total compliance with all relevant tax laws.
- Provision of a bookkeeping and payroll service, allowing clients to concentrate on their core business.
- Maintenance of Sales, Purchases and Bank ledgers.
- Maintenance of Debtor and Creditor ledgers.
- Maintenance of payroll.
- Liaising and dealing with Revenue correspondence on clients’ behalf.
- Preparation of pre-trial investigatory research.
- Provision of expert evidence.
- Forensic analysis of accounting records in support of:
- Loss of earnings
- Marital breakdown
- Fraud investigation
- Review of financial controls/corporate governance
Business Start Up
- Provision of advice on appropriate structure for business.
- Registration with the Revenue Commissioners for all relevant Taxes.
- Preparations of business plans and grant applications.
- Formation of limited companies to include:
- Issue of Certificate of Incorporation
- Supply of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Supply of Company registers
- Supply of registered office, if needed
Computerisation & Software
- Provision of advice on suitable computerised accounting and payroll systems and other management information systems.
- Installation of recommended systems.
- Provision of on-site, hands-on training in its use.